Thursday, September 24, 2015

       I am a straight, Mormon, and a girl; I still have a voice that deserves to be heard... Before I dig into some serious discussions about my idea of family. Let me explain why I chose to title my blog "The Circle Never Ends." Since the idea of family is skewed and varies between what some people think is right and what some people think is wrong; there will always be one thing that is hugely symbolic for everybody. The wedding bands. The circle never ends, when you choose to marry someone and exchange the rings you are covenanting to love each other. Let's make sure that the circle never ends. Let's make sure to always love each other.

1 comment:

  1. Lexi,
    I love this insight it reminds us that "love" is a choice we make. An important one especially in that of marriage, and that we choose to keep that "love" alive. A choice we want to always remind ourselves of so that when times get tough, we don't break the circle.

    ReplyDelete