Saturday, December 12, 2015

Parenting at it's finest!

Parenting is hard to judge considering I am not a parent..haha! But because I have been blessed with incredible parents with habits that I hope I can pass down to my children. My parents have given me examples on how well they work off of each other while they discipline. My dad has always been the one to take my mothers side and stand by her when us kids get angry. They understand and work on the same team. They are a unit and partners that are equal to each other. I have learned from the way they respect each other and us as kids. My parents have always given me the opportunity to make the decisions on my own depending on the situation. We have built trust. Parenting is a lot more than that though and it takes each a team of two willing to work at it everyday with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment